<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Since the class yesterday, I have been busy receiving (and responding to) emails from students setting up their blogs. About 40% have them set up as of this afternoon, and about 67% of students have accessed the WebCT web site. Still a significant number to go, but I hope the technologies do not provide any sort of a barrier. I will wait until I have more blogs set up before I try creating links to them - it will probably be next week some time before I give it a go.

I enjoyed the class last day, although I still have to figure out a way to get the best blend of lecture and discussion - I certainly do not want to be a talking head for 85 minutes! By the way, the Power Point slides from the class are now posted on WebCT.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?